Friday, January 29, 2010

My life is full of cookies!

Every day I become more and more comfortable here. I love to lay on Turner's bed in the livingroom and chew a bone, or rip the stuffing out of some of Turner's babies. Christi hid all of Turner's favorite toys because he has had them for 3 years. Imagine...having a toy for 3 years! I am just like the Boston Terriers...it is my mission to take the stuffing and squeekers out of toys. I am learning Sit/Stay now. Christi throws cookies on the floor and I have to sit and stay until she tells me to 'Get it.' I've been working hard on 'come.' Christi took me outside on a long rope called a flexi-lead. I'd be sniffing and doin my own thing, and then I'd hear 'Rudy Come!' and I'd have to come to her and get a cookie. After a couple of times, I figured out that it was easier just to stay next to Christi instead of wandering off. However, I know I wouldn't be trusted off leash. I will now take cookies nicely from John, and he gives me atleast one every day! What a life!!! Everybody gives me cookies. There are two Boston Terriers visiting, so now I share my room with 4 Bostons. I watch Turner go to their crates and kiss them, and now I do it too! They are funny little dogs, and I don't bark at them when they run around any more. Oh, and Christi didn't take me to class this week because it was snowing so hard there was a white out. I was really ready for my car ride. Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment