Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet, sweet Rudy

Christi took Turner to hunt tests last weekend, and only Turner could go. The Boston Terriers and I were boarded at the vet's. Well, as Christi was telling the vet tech that I might be wary of people and animals I did not know, the animal hospital cat came over and sat right in front of me. That darn cat was trying to tempt me into being naughty and I just didn't care. I didn't move. I guess I'm not the cat chaser that I was made out to be. When Christi picked me up, the vet tech girl told Christi that I never barked and I was very well behaved. She even walked me out to Christi's car! When I saw Christi I was so happy! I wagged my tail and jumped up on her and gave her a big Toller hug. Then I jumped in the crate in the back of the SUV all by myself. For the first time, Christi did not have to pick me up and shove me in. I love riding in the car so much that I figured it out! I am such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment